March 2, 2012

Introduction

0 komentar
Hay friends, I am a newbie blogger, and today I finally made ​​a blog-based English because my teacher said that if we create a blog in english version in terms of visitors not only from Indonesia but from Overseas we will visit the blog, I created this blog theme tourist attractions in Indonesia, and myself proud of my country, which is rich in natural resources in Indonesia and beautiful scenery.
introduce my name "TEGUH MULYANTO", I usually call the "TEGUH" I come from the island "SUMATRA" island in western Indonesia, I came to Java to continue my education and now I'm doing a study in STMIK AMIKOM YOGYAKARTA
Programs S1 SI. and
for friends who opened this blog please criticism and suggestions and if there is writing or words that are not pleased, please in the pardon,

Writer : admin ~ A blog that provides a wide range of information

Artikel Introduction is published by admin on day March 2, 2012. Hopefully this article can be useful and add to our insight of all. Thank you for your visit and your willingness to read this article.

:: Teguh Amikom ! ::

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

:::Teguh Amikom:::
Do not forget to leave your impressions in the comments box of this . .